USE OF ANY Come4Exchange.com (REFFERED AS ‘Entity’ HERE AFTER) SERVICE MEANS USER ACCEPTS ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IT DESCRIBES USER’S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS WHEN USING THESE SERVICES. USER SHOULD READ IT CAREFULLY AND BE SURE USER UNDERSTANDS THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. All customers are solely responsible to offer valid and accurate information needed to complete the orders. We recommend our customers to supply a valid landline telephone number in which Entity staff can call to verify customer’s contact and order details. We do not disclose any of your personal information to any 3rd party in any case except as described in (3).
2. We reserve the right to cancel pending orders if we are unable to make contact for some disputed order. Mobile phone numbers are not suggested. This is a due diligence requirement to avoid fraud.
3. Payment may not be counterfeit or otherwise fraudulent. The user agrees that any attempt to remit fraudulent funds will result in prosecution to the fullest extent of the law and the notification of the general public of user’s actions and personal identification via posting on the Entity’s
website, public and private discussion boards or by any other means, at Entity’s discretion.
4. Entity will not accept third party payment, if we find the fund comes from other people, we will not pickup the money and will directly reject your order.
5. Entity has the right to refuse a transaction or require additional identification information such as Photo ID card copy or any other document
deemed necessary at any time should suspicion arise that it may be connected to money laundering or any other criminal activity.
6. Entity is not liable for any damages resulting from the use of any of its services.
7. If, for any reason, entity is not able to process an order, entity will only be liable for the remitted funds less all the service charges of the entity
and any connected 3rd party, customers here by renounce any right to any compensation.
8. Entity is not connected with any 3rd party in any way including those of the Digital Currencies Providers of which we provide services and thus not liable for any of their actions.
9. Entity reserves the right to refuse service to particular individuals or entities, at its sole discretion, with or without cause. NO correspondence
will be entered into.
10. Entity will not be responsible for delays or failures in the transmission,receipt or execution of orders, remittances, payments, or information due
to events or systems beyond its control. Entity’s owners, employees, agents or affiliates will not be responsible for any loss, damage or
injury resulting from any event or system beyond its control.
11. Users must give us the correct account number and other right personal information. All the transfer of Digital Currency into wrong Digital
Currency accounts due to wrong account numbers given by the user are not reversible. We have no powers to retrieve Digital Currency placed in another users account.
12. All the order are completed within 24 business hours. Following are our business timings (excluding all bank holidays): Monday to Saturday 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
13. Remittance must be good funds of the exact amount specified in order, net of all fees.If User fails to Remit good funds of the exact amount specified in order, net of all fees within the time period specified in the order, Entity, at its sole discretion, may:
(i) reduce the order to the amount of funds received
(ii) enter a new order for the net amount of funds received at the Exchange rate applicable at the time of the entry of the new order
(iii) Cancel the order and refund the remittance ,net of all fees. If User Remits more than the necessary amount of good funds necessary to
Fulfill order, net of all fees, Entity, at its sole discretion, may:
(i) Adjust the order to the exact amount of funds received
(ii) Enter a new order for the amount of the excess funds received at the Exchange rate applicable at the time of the entry of the new order
(iii) return the excess funds received to User, net of all fees.Remittances are final and not reversible except as provided in the term.